Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Growing Darkness

An incident that happened for three consecutive months in the final quarter of 2008 while I started works on M Newsmagazine, the first newsmagazine in Minglanilla and my vehicle at spreading positive news and value-rich articles to the community, brought my eyes to the power of preternatural beings. It even threatened the well-being of my son who at this time schooled in Compostela, Cebu with his maternal grandmother.

These incidents opened my eyes to dark spiritual realities beyond what I can see with my own eyes, and whose power and influence work actively in the daily affairs of mankind. My investigation brought me to a warning issued by Pope Leo XIII in 1946 in a pastoral letter he sent to bishops around the world, including the now-familiar Prayer to Saint Michael the Archangel. Reading through the signs of times, through events and developments happening around the world, since then, a foreboding pattern has emerged, which provides a fitting warning to all Christians, and to all mankind.

The Growing Darkness: Demonic Threats We Failed to See [(c) 2009] recounts these events, and provides some important actions that must be done in order to be aware of these developments more clearly, and prepare oneself to face your own spiritual battle.

From the Publisher: It is a Lay Spiritual Warfare Series Pamphlet No. 1, published by MorningSun Publishing to address the need to equip the laity with knowledge and tools in their personal struggle against the forces of evil in their lives and in the community.

This present pamphlet is intended for all Christians of any denomination who have come to believe that the devils do not exist, or at least they have no active involvement in their daily lives. It is also written for conscientious Christians who are left out by their pastors in the cold of ignorance in fighting their own spiritual warfare.  

Availability: This work is available only in the province of Cebu, Philippines at the Catholic Trade Center, University of San Carlos-Main Campus, P. del Rosario Street, Cebu City; the Charismatic Book Ministry Center, Basement Floor, Santo Rosario Church, P. del Rosario Street, Cebu City, and; Shrine of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Parish Office, Ward III, Minglanilla, Cebu.

Suggested Retail Price: PHP45.45 USD1.25 EUR1.00

Signed Copy: You may also order a signed copy directly through me. Simply email your order at zliteratus@rocketmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. I think this book has to be very interesting. I usually read only in spanish because it is easier for me, but this time I am reading in english because this topic is so important. I hope in the future your books become translated to different languages!. Thanks for your wonderful writtings and investigations!. Beatriz Franquez.

    ReplyDelete